Airport Ride

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Lynn222
Default Airport Ride

I hope this is not an improper post. If it is, I am sooooo sorry.

The Village shuttle is not operating on Christmas day. I have a flight leaving from the Orlando (MCO) airport at 12:15 on Christmas day and would like a ride to the airport if someone is going that way. I will be happy to contribute for gasoline. I have found a car service that I can use but the price is $85.00 one way + driver tip.

If you are heading that way, please think of me! I can go early and wait if our flight times don't match. Thank you.

Lynn Baldacci
Life is not necessarily drawing a good hand but playing a bad hand well.
Baltimore, Maryland
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Richmond, Virginia
The Villages...met a man the first month - got married 2-1/2 years later...who knew I would move to The Villages and meet a husband!
Old 11-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

I don't know if this service is available on Christmas.......
https://www.villageairportvan.com/
Old 11-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Veteran member

We are picking up family Christmas Eve MCO . Their plane lands at 4:00pm .i think that will be too early for you. Sorry
Old 11-29-2012, 04:32 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Lynn222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
I don't know if this service is available on Christmas.......
https://www.villageairportvan.com/
Thank you, thank you, thank you....they operate on Christmas day and I scheduled a ride.

Lynn Baldacci
Life is not necessarily drawing a good hand but playing a bad hand well.
Baltimore, Maryland
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Richmond, Virginia
The Villages...met a man the first month - got married 2-1/2 years later...who knew I would move to The Villages and meet a husband!
Old 11-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Sage

Village Airport Van is running on Christmas Day, I called and asked. Pick up at your house to airport $35. 241-2000
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 11-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Veteran member
Default airport ride

You did good Bogieshooter!
Old 12-01-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn222 View Post
I hope this is not an improper post. If it is, I am sooooo sorry.

The Village shuttle is not operating on Christmas day. I have a flight leaving from the Orlando (MCO) airport at 12:15 on Christmas day and would like a ride to the airport if someone is going that way. I will be happy to contribute for gasoline. I have found a car service that I can use but the price is $85.00 one way + driver tip.

If you are heading that way, please think of me! I can go early and wait if our flight times don't match. Thank you.

I ride the VillagesAirportVan twice a month, and like it call 352-241-2000. $35/ one way. every 10th ride you get a free one
Old 12-03-2012, 07:33 AM

My family and I have used the Villages Airport Van a few times and found them to be very reliable. However, for future trips, I plan to ask whether my house is at the beginning or the end of the route. I do not like spending more time driving around TV than driving from the airport to TV. I believe they do drop offs at town squares and would probably do that next time if someone could pick me up there.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Airport Van View Post
Generally, on trips going to the airport, Village Airport Van picks up customers from north to south. On trips coming from the airport, Village Airport Van drops off customers from south to north. A departure normally includes approximately 15 to 30 minutes of stops, plus an additional 1.25 to 1.5 hours of travel time. As you indicated, we most surely will drop you off or pick you up wherever you'd like, permitted it is within our service area. For your next reservation, visit us online at www.VillageAirportVan.com.
I sent my son your info. He needs to make a reservation for Christmas morning. So, if he tells you the time of his flight, you'll tell him what time you'll pick him up? Thanks.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.