Alexander Boldachev, Harpist in concert

Closed Thread
Old 12-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Default Alexander Boldachev, Harpist in concert

Dear Neighbors,

On Wednesday, February 5 at 7:00pm, The Villages and surrounding communities have a special opportunity to hear Alexander Boldachev, an extraordinary Russian harpist, in a solo concert performance. The concert will be at New Life Christian Church, 4701 E CR 462, Wildwood. Tickets are only $15.00, a bargain for such an accomplished musician, and are available through Eventbrite as noted on the attached flyer. Go to Alexander Boldachev, in concert Tickets, Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite.

Before playing for us in our community, Alexander will perform at Carnegie Hall, and after leaving us he will be at Julliard giving master classes. To see where else Alexander has performed all over the world, and to see video samples of his performances, visit his website at Alexander Boldachev.

I’ve seen Alexander twice in concert and sit in awe of him. I see him do things on the harp that I didn’t think were possible. Tickets to this concert would make a lovely holiday gift for yourself and/or for another music lover in your life. Please share this information with anyone you think may be interested. For questions, please reply to this post. I hope to see you there.

Susan Krysiak in Bonnybrook
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0254.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	82208  
Closed Thread

Tags
alexander, concert, boldachev, tickets, harpist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.