for all you boston fans

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2011, 07:42 AM
Sage
Default for all you boston fans

They finally got Whitey. Your tax dollars at work. End of a 16 year manhunt, worldwide. Lets see how much time they give an 81 year old man.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:14 AM

I grew up in the city of Boston during Whitey's reign and knowing how he ruled and devastated the community, I would support the death penalty - without hesitation. My guess, however, is that he'll get a life sentence - in a cell all by himself. The feds will have to keep him safe because he became a marked man when it was revealed he was also a confidential informant.

On a more intriguing thought, I'm wondering how many others in law enforcement are worried about what Whitey may say to implicate them....I don't believe, for a second, that John Connolly (FBI) was the only corrupt member of law enforcement that was complicit with Whitey's criminal activities.

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Old 06-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Sage

You're right on Dan. I'll bet there is a flurry of retirement activity right about now.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:59 AM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
You're right on Dan. I'll bet there is a flurry of retirement activity right about now.
from the Western part of the state:

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.