for all you boston fans

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2011, 07:42 AM
Sage
Default for all you boston fans

They finally got Whitey. Your tax dollars at work. End of a 16 year manhunt, worldwide. Lets see how much time they give an 81 year old man.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:14 AM

I grew up in the city of Boston during Whitey's reign and knowing how he ruled and devastated the community, I would support the death penalty - without hesitation. My guess, however, is that he'll get a life sentence - in a cell all by himself. The feds will have to keep him safe because he became a marked man when it was revealed he was also a confidential informant.

On a more intriguing thought, I'm wondering how many others in law enforcement are worried about what Whitey may say to implicate them....I don't believe, for a second, that John Connolly (FBI) was the only corrupt member of law enforcement that was complicit with Whitey's criminal activities.

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Old 06-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Sage

You're right on Dan. I'll bet there is a flurry of retirement activity right about now.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:59 AM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
You're right on Dan. I'll bet there is a flurry of retirement activity right about now.
from the Western part of the state:

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.