Alternate Reality

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Veteran member

And look at the dollars Rick Scott was wasting when he had the Charter School kids bussed in and back the 60 miles to attend the budget signing and cheer on budget cuts to school funding they obviously didn't even understand. Talk about political manipulation. As it turns out, the kids were from the P.M. Wells and Four Corners charter schools in Osceola County. Both are run by Charter Schools USA, a large charter management firm whose CEO, Jonathan Hage, served on Gov. Scott’s education transition team when Scott took office in January. Scott is a big fan of charter schools and routinely pulls them in for photo opps. Of course charter schools get milliions in state funding each year, so essentially there were taxpayer dollars being spent.

All around, Scott's faux pas is costing us. He did have sense enough to admit the mistake, and that it wouldn't happen again. I can't figure out why he didn't go all the way and apologize though. It's lilke he really wasn't sorry its just that he got caught.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Default Political Gatherings

All I can say is the next gathering of a political nature at one of"our"squares ought to be a doozy.I wouldn't miss it for the world
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.