The Amenity Fee and The Villages 7-26-2020 Construction Update

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods View Post
THank you!! We weren't even close. No... I'm not about to drive around in there... was just curious where the courses were and was wondering if you could see any course layout.
As soon as I start to see the holes being laid out, I'll start showing more details of the course. For now, it just looks like moving dirt.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 08-13-2020, 09:35 PM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1mack View Post
Did you catch the part where he said the developer of the southern villages makes a profit off the amenity fees?
making a profit off the amenity fee is really double dipping and the outrageous bond being charged is another example of publishing a home price which is really a fiction when you factor in the inflated bond. also the 25 percent tax increase to fund infrastructure for the developer.
Closed Thread

Tags
fee, amenity, video, construction, update

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.