Angels of the Villages Program...Christmas Gifts for Kids

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2019, 02:49 PM
Platinum member
Default Angels of the Villages Program...Christmas Gifts for Kids

I just selected a child to provide gifts to this Christmas. I picked from selections at Mulberry Grove Rec Center. I assume most rec centers have the same setup. They don't ask for much on their wish list..pajamas, books, small games, toys...except I saw one kid asking for an I Phone. Good cause.
Old 12-14-2019, 03:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapscallion St Croix View Post
I just selected a child to provide gifts to this Christmas. I picked from selections at Mulberry Grove Rec Center. I assume most rec centers have the same setup. They don't ask for much on their wish list..pajamas, books, small games, toys...except I saw one kid asking for an I Phone. Good cause.
Fantastic reminder Mr. Rap. This is an absolute must for those of us who are so fortunate. That Little Kid has got guts asking for an iPhone. I hope he or she gets it. A new one.

Those children on Th Saint Judes commercial just melt our hearts especially Alex and the little boy with the Bow Tie. They are all so cute and face things we can hardly imagine with good attitudes.

B.L.T.W. = Spend
Closed Thread

Tags
christmas, gifts, rec, small, list

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.