Anonymous complaint brings down dog sign

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
Be thankful that you have no Canadian geese in your yard. We have lived on water or golf courses most of our lives and always had those running around, they are nasty and filthy. We live on water here also but no geese so far, lots of other birds and ducks but they stay on the shoreline along with our resident alligator.
Not to be picky (right), but they are Canada Geese, not Canadian. And yes, they are very pretty. They like to eat grass and be near water. They produce so much GROSS green poop it’s amazing how they can eat the grass without also eating... well, you know. Back in Massachusetts, a golf course near us kept dogs to scare them away.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4Boston View Post
I see some humor in this...the villages is ok with dog crap all over the place but not little white signs. perhaps dog crap should be designated a "lawn ornament".
Now there's an idea whose time has come.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 06-17-2019, 10:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,933 Times in 2,703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippyclubb View Post
Some people just talk about dog poop way too much. Never seen anything like it in my entire life. Get over it and enjoy your life. Don't let a little dog poop ruin your day. Life is short, and so many other positive things to focus on within The Villages !

And yes I have found dog poop in my yard. I get a plastic bag and pick it up throw it in the trash and never give it a second thought. Too busy having fun to let minor sh*t destroy my day.
I second that!
Closed Thread

Tags
dog, owners, lady, problem, anonymous

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.