Another street lamp just committed suicide

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2020, 02:36 PM
Sage
Default Another street lamp just committed suicide

A street lamp and its adjacent yield sign just decide to commit suicide by car @ Buena Vista & Bailey Trail
Old 02-07-2020, 02:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
A street lamp and its adjacent yield sign just decide to commit suicide by car @ Buena Vista & Bailey Trail
Did you also report every accident that occurred when you lived in New York, or is this a new retirement activity for you? lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Sage

In NJ where I lived the accidents were very few compared to TV, I was a volunteer fireman & we knew who an accident occurred
Old 02-07-2020, 03:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
In NJ where I lived the accidents were very few compared to TV...
Old 02-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I saw that accident, I was playing Mallory (Virginia nine) about 1:15 on the third tee when we looked over and saw two cars side-by-side in the traffic circle and a yield sign bent over at Buena Vista and St. Charles. I thought, not too serious, then two ambulances arrived.

I had a driver try to take me out in a traffic circle this morning about 10:30. I was north bound on Buena Vista and needed to go west on Bonita and at the traffic circle I was in the left lane going to the third exit, when a gray jeep in at the second exit decided to enter the circle not before me, not after me, but right beside me and to drive at my same speed. So when I got to the third exit and needed to leave the circle this Jeep was on my right just in front of me, it would be a nice T-Bone had I not come to a stop. Then I worried about the car behind me not watching, but all went well as I laid on my horn and to see the driver of the Jeep look shocked as if, what did I do?
Closed Thread

Tags
lamp, suicide, street, commit, bailey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.