Service clubs?

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Founder
Default Service clubs?

Over the years, I was involved in the Optomist club and for a while, the Eagles. My wife was a rotarian for a bunch of years, is a past president and Paul Harris Fellow. Anybody here on TOTV put any time in any kind of community service organization? I'll be there are many.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Gold member
Default Re: Service clubs?

Hi,

Another good topic. I have been involved in different community oriented groups and am hoping to find similar groups in and around TV.

Seems like I always end up doing fund raising or a similar project with my husband. This is part of our life I do not want to give up.

Hyacinth Bucket
Old 11-05-2007, 02:25 AM
Sage

I was involved in youth soccer, Little League and Cub/Boy Scouts.

Soccer team manager, league board member, league and district tournament director, referee, district board member and state tournament committee member.

Baseball assistant manager, umpire and score keeper

Cub Scout pack treasurer, Webelos leader and assistant Boy Scout leader

and condo complex board member, treasurer and president
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 11-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Send a message via AIM to FireOnWindCSR
Default Re: Service clubs? Lady Lake Lions Club

I'm presently in Maryland and plan to get involved with the local Lions Club there in the Villages. Lions are involved with Diabetes prevention, sight related issues, fundraising, and loads of other stuff. good people.

http://ladylakeorangeblossomgardensfl.lionwap.org/

:bigthumbsup:
Old 11-06-2007, 12:46 PM

I am visiting TV and staying with friends who bought a villa there this year. I am a member of INNER WHEEL (the wives and female relatives of Rotarians). If there are any Rotary events while I am staying there between the dates of 28th November thru' to 12th Dec, please leave me a message or email me at trish.bond@yahoo.co.uk.

Would love to meet up with some of you then. Also any Singles events happening between these dates? Any other Brits, Hi, would like to hear your reports on living in TV from an outsiders view, in case we decide to buy!

Regards Trish : 8)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.