Update

Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Update

Well, I'm finally semi-convinced I belong here, not home. Feel like something my cats batted around the room a few times and my cats are great team-taggers! But I do believe this is part of my healing process, so go along with the game plan as much as I can. Looks like at least today and tomorrow and probably Monday, but I hope not.

In case anyone is wondering and is bored enough to do this, I can have visitors. Am at the TVRH, Room 205, ze name is Dee. (Hey, I'll take any excuse to get out of bed and go have a ciggie -- even meeting new/old friends ;D)

Handi, I think I found a way for us to still have dinner, just won't be very homecooked -- I'll order from Publix or Sweetbay or whomever. Now I have to figure out how I plan to clean the house for turkey day standards!

All in all, live is good, you guys are awesome and my daughter is truly phenomenal.

Dee

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 11-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch
Well, I'm finally semi-convinced I belong here, not home. Feel like something my cats batted around the room a few times and my cats are great team-taggers! But I do believe this is part of my healing process, so go along with the game plan as much as I can. Looks like at least today and tomorrow and probably Monday, but I hope not.

In case anyone is wondering and is bored enough to do this, I can have visitors. Am at the TVRH, Room 205, ze name is Dee. (Hey, I'll take any excuse to get out of bed and go have a ciggie -- even meeting new/old friends ;D)

Handi, I think I found a way for us to still have dinner, just won't be very homecooked -- I'll order from Publix or Sweetbay or whomever. Now I have to figure out how I plan to clean the house for turkey day standards!

All in all, live is good, you guys are awesome and my daughter is truly phenomenal.

Dee
Hope your recovery continues and goes swiftly, Redwitch.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

Red,

So glad to see your spirit is still up... :bigthumbsup:
Relax and rest, housework begins again upon arrival at home..LOL

I knew you guys will think of a way to have Thanksgiving..

The whole purpose is being together and I think you have that figured out..

God Bless,
Donna

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 11-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Soaring Eagle member

One day at a time, you'll be back to normal before you know it, here's to a speedy recovery.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Gold member

So glad to hear you're doing well! Hope you get out of 'there' soon. Remember that Thanksgiving is another day on the calendar, not to make yourself crazy.... Just keep improving and give yourself a pat on the back for having raised such a caring and loving daughter!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:00 AM

The whole idea of Thanksgiving is being together ... it is NOT the food or a clean house. As a matter of fact, our family is not having turkey! Hope you are home soon. May the angels keep watch over you and your daughter.

Pat

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.