Is anyone happy with Bates Pest control?

Closed Thread
Old 05-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Default Is anyone happy with Bates Pest control?

I’m not. As a partial year resident, I went with their annual plan three years ago. The price was good. That’s about where it ended. The service has been very responsive, but poor in quality. Bugs have appeared within days of their inside spraying. Apparently, the lawn service does not include a routine lawn inspection to see what is needed. I asked twice about treating nutsedge and several spots of dead grass. Guess what I still have-nutsedge and ever increasing spots?
To top it off, when I received an unexpected offer to sell the house, I found out that Bates doesn’t return the unused portion of the annual contract nor will they allow for the transfer of the service. The agent told me that my request for a refund would be referred to the manager. That was almost two weeks ago. Nothing!
OK. So $400 is not a lot but visualize 21 cases of beer. One can have a nice party with that or I guess Bates will.
There are several lessons to be learned by my mistake. First read the fine print. Second DON’T GO WITH BATES!
Closed Thread

Tags
bates, service, lawn, spots, guess

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.