CRIMINALS LIVING NEAR YOU

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Default CRIMINALS LIVING NEAR YOU

www.FamilyWatchDog.us

When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as a small icon of a house. There will be red, blue and green dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a criminal will appear with his or her home address and the description of the crime he or she has committed.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Default Re: CRIMINALS LIVING NEAR YOU

Rather surprised to see that there are several offenders living in the villages. thanks for the info Be Safe
Old 12-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Sage

It looks like these criminals are exclusively sex offenders.

Makes you wonder what other type of criminals are out there living next to you. Good info but take it with a grain of salt. There are sex offenders everywhere unfortunately. This is isn't isolated to FLA.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:23 PM

Cedric who goes to Katie Belles dressed up in a pimp suit with his Villages Girlfriend is a sex offender. Child under 16 with force.
Mile NE
Warthen, Cedric L.
VIEW FLYER Released 16895 SE 100TH TERRACE RD
SUMMERFIELD
FL 34491 - 6587
Show Map Source: Registration
Received: 2/14/2007 6:01:15 AM
Type of Address: Permanent
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...eighborhood.do
Old 12-14-2007, 05:30 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2b
Cedric who goes to Katie Belles dressed up in a pimp suit with his Villages Girlfriend is a sex offender. Child under 16 with force.
Mile NE
Warthen, Cedric L.
VIEW FLYER Released 16895 SE 100TH TERRACE RD
SUMMERFIELD
FL 34491 - 6587
Show Map Source: Registration
Received: 2/14/2007 6:01:15 AM
Type of Address: Permanent
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...eighborhood.do
Check the dates on these convictions though -- 1993? You cannot always tell what kind of people these are now. Best to be wary when kids are involved, but people may change.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac
Check the dates on these convictions though -- 1993? You cannot always tell what kind of people these are now. Best to be wary when kids are involved, but people may change.
I am wary of those who where 19 and had consentual sex with their 16 yr old girlfriends but not nonconsentul even over 10 years ago.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:27 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I do wish that sites like these didn't lump all sex offenders in the same category. It is one thing to rape a woman or molest a child. It is another thing to have consensual sex with your girl friend even if you are legally an "adult" and she's a minor.

As to others convicted of a crime, does it matter if they're your neighbor if they have paid for their crime either through prison terms and/or fines, completed their probation and are now good neighbors? Judge by who people are, not what they have done in the past. We all make mistakes. Some people get caught, most of us get away with our crimes.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 12-14-2007, 07:00 PM
Platinum member

This information has been available for years. If you are concerned sign up to be notified of any changes by registering on line. You'll be automatically emailed on their arrival and departure from your neighborhood. Scary but such is life.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Sage

Red - I take small exception to your statement that most of us get away with our crimes. I think I know what you mean (cheating on taxes, speeding etc.) but not crimes in the nature of sex offenders. I know that level 1 offenders really need a break since most of these are minor but level 2's and especially level 3's are no friends of mine. I'm not saying that they can't live in my neighboorhod but I'll at least be very wary of them. SOME crimes are not forgivable in my opinion.

Old 12-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Russ, read my post again. To me, sex offenders are heinous. What I object to is that any sex offense is lumped into one category. A man who rapes a woman or molests a child should, at the very least, be castrated in my mind. This is not a person who should be allowed near females or children (depending on which offense was committed).

I know of a young man who has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. He was 18. His girl friend was 15 (almost 16). The girl's father caught them together and pressed charges for statutory rape. That, to me, is not a sex offender but to the law and to this site he is.

And, yes, I was referring to speeding, tax short cuts, etc. If you read my second paragraph carefully, I did start it with "as to others convicted of a crime" ....

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 12-14-2007, 11:45 PM

:agree
BUT the one I talked about was not in that category
Old 12-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Veteran member

According to some studies (and this is a controversial issue), the recidivism rate among some classes of sex offenders exceeds 50% over a 25 year period. I agree that people can change but with a repeat rate that high, I would be very weary indeed. Watch "To Catch a Predator" on MSNBC to see how creepy these guys really are. It's an addiction. Some had seen the show before and still couldn't help themselves from showing up to meet children at the sting house. And some were also in their 60s as well as ministers and teachers.
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by logdog
According to some studies (and this is a controversial issue), the recidivism rate among some classes of sex offenders exceeds 50% over a 25 year period. I agree that people can change but with a repeat rate that high, I would be very weary indeed. Watch "To Catch a Predator" on MSNBC to see how creepy these guys really are. It's an addiction. Some had seen the show before and still couldn't help themselves from showing up to meet children at the sting house. And some were also in their 60s as well as ministers and teachers.
I'd like to see more information on these people posted in web-sites on sexual offenders like the one for FL. They do not seem to give that much details on the crimes involved, if the adjudication were part of a plea deal, and the exact ages of the victims. Of course, they should leave details about the victims out except for age and maybe county.

These sites seem to go for the emotional re-action of labelling many people as immediate threats to kids and women when this may be far from the truth. You really have to know more about each offender to determine if the person really is like the creeps who show up on "To Catch a Predator".
Old 12-16-2007, 04:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy62
www.FamilyWatchDog.us
When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as a small icon of a house. There will be red, blue and green dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a criminal will appear with his or her home address and the description of the crime he or she has committed.*********************************
A very good reason to start closing my windows at night. :yikes: Even with Brutus on duty.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.