Anyone need a car driven up North to MA end of Feb.?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2015, 09:19 PM
Default Anyone need a car driven up North to MA end of Feb.?

I posted a request about 4 weeks ago, and it went lost, and no replies, so I am posting it again, hopefully in a more popular thread. My husband and I are driving back to MA end of Feb. and would like to bring a second car down. We are looking for a "snowbird" leaving the end of Feb. who wants a car driven back up instead of paying for transport. Please email us privately. stclark52@comcast.net
Old 01-25-2015, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueclark View Post
I posted a request about 4 weeks ago, and it went lost, and no replies, so I am posting it again, hopefully in a more popular thread. My husband and I are driving back to MA end of Feb. and would like to bring a second car down. We are looking for a "snowbird" leaving the end of Feb. who wants a car driven back up instead of paying for transport. Please email us privately. stclark52@comcast.net
If this was in April We would jump on it.
Old 01-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Default Car to Ma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueclark View Post
If this was in April We would jump on it.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.