Anyone own a Zinnia?

Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Gold member
Default Anyone own a Zinnia?

We're kinda thinking about the Zinnia because of the third bathroom. It would be great for guests. Any pro's (other than the bath) or con's? Any ideas regarding stretching? Thanks!

Trish
Old 02-11-2012, 07:44 AM

not a Zinnia but we have its predecessor, the Aster. (The difference between the two is that Zinnia has all the bedrooms on one side while the Aster has the master in the back, the second bedroom in the front, and the guest in the middle off the living room). LOVE the laundry room in the Zinnia - we have a cat, so it would have been nice to have the extra space at the back to put her litter box and to hang things. Do the stretch on the lanai- we did that and love it. When ever I step into a regular lanai it feels SO small!

I cant remember if the Zinnia has the same as the Aster (I dont think it does) but in our house the guest room is more like a suite it has a pocket door that you can close off the guest bedroom and the guest bathroom from the living room. I do remember that 3rd bedroom was a good size for two twin beds.

Last edited by tadpoleKM; 02-11-2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: add
Old 02-11-2012, 11:56 AM

I am considering a Zinnia. Will be moving in with my gorlfriend. We each can have our own "master bed/bath" and our guests can have a private "suite" for themselves! Perfect set up.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.