Anyone tried....

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2012, 01:19 PM
Default Anyone tried....

Archery here in the villages yet? I have a cousin who just bought and is PT but really wants to get into Archery. Are there extra bows available at the target field or do you have to have your own. Anyone know???
Old 05-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Platinum member

There is an archery club here in The Villages. Go on over to the archery range on the East side of the golf cart bridge over Rt 441. They meet there every Monday morning but there is usually somebody there most mornings. They also have bows, arrows and other equipment for use.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Default Thank You!

I appreciate it and so will my cousin!
Old 05-24-2012, 07:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Very alive and to the point
Old 05-24-2012, 07:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlou View Post
Archery here in the villages yet? I have a cousin who just bought and is PT but really wants to get into Archery. Are there extra bows available at the target field or do you have to have your own. Anyone know???
wlou, everyone at the archery range is helpful and wonderful. There are bows and arrows available at the Paradise recreation center, just down the road from the archery range.

But to me, the best thing to do is to pay the $10 annual membership fee and join the archery club. This gives you access to the little storage building right there at the archery range. There is a wide variety of bows and arrows available inside there. Just stop one day and talk to someone at the range and get the detail.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.