Moving in soon and wondering if there is a service...

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2015, 04:29 PM
Default Moving in soon and wondering if there is a service...

that will accept delivery for my online purchases and hold them until I am in Florida. I have bought my house, and expect to be in TV within 2 months. There are some larger items, like rugs, that I want shipped directly to Florida rather than have them shipped here to Maryland and then moved to Florida. These are one of a kind type of items, or I could just wait.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:48 PM
Sage

Having lived here a number of years, haven't heard of such a service. Only thing that "could" help you out is if you've met your neighbors. If so, they could see that your items get into your house. Otherwise, I'd wait and I'm saying this from experience. Truly, move and get a "feel" of your surroundings then purchase. You might find some better deals here.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocinRobin View Post
that will accept delivery for my online purchases and hold them until I am in Florida. I have bought my house, and expect to be in TV within 2 months. There are some larger items, like rugs, that I want shipped directly to Florida rather than have them shipped here to Maryland and then moved to Florida. These are one of a kind type of items, or I could just wait.

Hire a homewatch like Redwitch and give her a headsup when items are coming.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:28 PM

I used UPS they will hold them for you & deliver when you want them delivered.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.