Attaboy for Hindsight!

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2016, 03:32 PM
Smile Attaboy for Hindsight!

I would like to give an attaboy to Hindsight Optical in Pinellas Plaza. I bought a pair of glasses at Sam's and discovered that the bottom or print reader of the progressives was so tiny that I couldn't read with them. I went back to Sam's and they said tough. We can't do anything because those were your frames. Actually they were from the previous pair of glasses that I bought at Sam's. I looked for an alternative and found a 20% off coupon for Hindsight. I took the glasses there and the tech said I don't need a script I'll just read those glasses and make you a new pair. Now I could read, but middle distances didn't work well. After several months I decided to get a new exam. The doc at Mid-Florida Eye discovered that I had some eye coordination problems that were not previously seen. I went back to Hindsight, expecting to pay, but LaDonna, told me because of my problems my new pair would be FREE! Wow. And I had them in one day! Nice people, great service, and good prices! Thank you Hindsight!
Old 10-19-2016, 07:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,121 Times in 2,237 Posts

I also had great service from this store. They are now my go to place for glasses. I had used LensCrafters for years (1 hour wait for glasses), then found out that no matter where I went (down here), I had to wait 2 weeks for glasses, UNTIL I found Hindsight, had my glasses the next day. There are great.

Tags
hindsight, glasses, pair, read, sams

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.