Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

An Audience with Billy Connolly - Incontinence Pants - YouTube
Old 03-31-2020, 10:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
The only thing I would do different would be to bring my own paper towel. Those blow dryers spread germs. I was sorry to see TVs changing to these.
You must know something,we were never told.
When our village hall changed from towels to blowers, we were informed that they were the safest and most hygenic way to dry your hands.
Washed hands never had to come in contact with any other objects, which reduced germ transfer to as near zero as you can get.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
When our village hall changed from towels to blowers, we were informed that they were the safest and most hygenic way to dry your hands.
Washed hands never had to come in contact with any other objects, which reduced germ transfer to as near zero as you can get.
Blowers have been found to spread more germs than paper towels. The new Dyson ultra-strong dryers are the worst. There was a test done, and I will try to find a link to the article if you want. I just remember reading it.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Blowers have been found to spread more germs than paper towels. The new Dyson ultra-strong dryers are the worst. There was a test done, and I will try to find a link to the article if you want. I just remember reading it.
We bought Dyson as well!!
Old 03-31-2020, 11:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
We bought Dyson as well!!
I love them. They really do a great job. I think if people washed their hands the correct way, for the right amount of time, there wouldn't be many germs for the dryer to spread.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:46 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

Quote:
TVs started changing out paper to blowers a few years back. Good idea except these are public baths. I always bring my own drying paper towel to public restrooms.

Ever notice the feeling of the where the hot air blows? People sneeze or cough then it is circulated thru the blower. How long have these blowers been in use? Are they ever cleaned?

To me blowers are germ carriers/circulators.
Closed Thread

Tags
restrooms, trails, making, fenney, distance

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.