Bad neighbors are a minority

Bad neighbors are a minority

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Veteran member

We have a phantom poo bag dropper in our area.
They leave it at the end of whatever drive the dog poops at.
Suppose we should be greatfull they pick up and bag the stuff!

Old 02-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I didn't know the developers allow you to bring pets to a Lifestyle visit.
They allowed us to bring our two in August 2014.
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2019, 10:17 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Not in my neighborhood! Have zero bad neighbors.
We had one in our loop until he moved away last year; damn good thing he did ...……… Everyone one is great, now.
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:47 PM

Location: Currently in Alaska, but soon to move to the Pine Hills Village

The Pooh ******* and droppers are NOT unique to The Villages. We have similar people here who believe their obligation ends with bidding “Fido’s droppings”. They proceed to carefully place the full bag at the curb or on the sidewalk thinking the “Pooh Fairy” will come along to take care of the rest of the duty.

May the Pooh Gods look down on these people and smote their bags before their eyes.

LOL
Old 02-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Veteran member

Location: The Berkshires of Western Massachusetts and the Villages

Our neighorhood is full of all kinds of wonderful people, just one bad apple. The one who runs an Airbnb, which brings in a non-stop revolving door of trainsent renters who often don't respect the neighborhood like long term residents/tennants, cause parking issues in the road, and drive their cars like they stole them. I would gladly trade in that one neighbor for someone who lets their dog poop on our lawn every day.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Our neighorhood is full of all kinds of wonderful people, just one bad apple. The one who runs an Airbnb, which brings in a non-stop revolving door of trainsent renters who often don't respect the neighborhood like long term residents/tennants, cause parking issues in the road, and drive their cars like they stole them. I would gladly trade in that one neighbor for someone who lets their dog poop on our lawn every day.
I would too.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:30 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
I would rather have the bad neighbor than one who lets his dog crap in our yard.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Veteran member

Location: The Berkshires of Western Massachusetts and the Villages

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post
I would rather have the bad neighbor than one who lets his dog crap in our yard.
It takes about 30 seconds to pick up a poop, it takes all day (and night) long to deal with a bad neighbor who runs a very poor Airbnb operation. Not even a comparison, think about it?
Old 02-08-2019, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrjojo View Post
I guess that’s when you just toss it back over where it came from
I have a home in the northeast in a nice middle class neighborhood. Homes prices start in close to $300k. About 4 years ago one of the most expensive homes now for sale at $499k was bought by a drug dealer who had 3 pit bulls. Although they did not poop much on my property the few times they did I used a shovel and threw it into his driveway. After about the 3rd time he got the hint. Of course I did it a night when no one was looking. I never trusted this guy ever since a squad of 20 DEA/State/Local police raided the house in 2016.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Call the tax enforcement people.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Closed Thread

Tags
alden, bad, neighborhood, neighbors, minority