Bald Spot Near Fence Line

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2012, 09:29 AM
Location: Wisconsin, San Antonio, Germany, Korea, Alabama and soon The Villages
Default Bald Spot Near Fence Line

My husband and I built our TV home on Carriage Hill Way in Tamarind Grove. Our house is backed by a fence where a horse farm is located. There are several bushes (planted by TV) along said fence. For some reason, there is about 8 feet of bare grass. It's like they forgot to landscape that portion of the fence. My question is: who do I contact to get some bushes planted in this empty space? It really looks funny and if they don't plant something soon, the bushes wouldn't be at the same level.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,349 Times in 2,389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinparadise View Post
My husband and I built our TV home on Carriage Hill Way in Tamarind Grove. Our house is backed by a fence where a horse farm is located. There are several bushes (planted by TV) along said fence. For some reason, there is about 8 feet of bare grass. It's like they forgot to landscape that portion of the fence. My question is: who do I contact to get some bushes planted in this empty space? It really looks funny and if they don't plant something soon, the bushes wouldn't be at the same level.
Why not start with your sales rep. Or call home warranty.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinparadise View Post
Do you suppose that the bare space is meant to NOT have bushes? It has grass, right? Is the troubling spot on your side of the fence or theirs? They landscape in "artistic" groups instead of lines...just asking, I can't quite conceptualize what you are saying.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

its where the horses sneek thru to get to the pool

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.