Ballot Status Check

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-16-2020, 04:58 AM
N44125's Avatar
N44125 N44125 is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 553
Thanks: 0
Thanked 42 Times in 22 Posts
Default Ballot Status Check

I’m trying to find the link to check on the status of our mail in ballots. I went through the FL.gov site but couldn’t find it. Thank you.
  #2  
Old 10-16-2020, 06:06 AM
Dana1963 Dana1963 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 407
Thanks: 1,465
Thanked 420 Times in 188 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N44125 View Post
I’m trying to find the link to check on the status of our mail in ballots. I went through the FL.gov site but couldn’t find it. Thank you.
This may help fill out information bottom of 2nd page will connect to the timeline of 4 sequences. State of Florida Voter Lookup | Search
  #3  
Old 10-16-2020, 06:44 AM
Sweatman Sweatman is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 19
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Sumter County Supervisor of Elections > Voters > Review My Registration Status (Voter Lookup)

Depending on your county, check the county’s website. This link is for Sumter and will show you the status of your mail-in ballot. Thanks for voting!
  #4  
Old 10-16-2020, 08:05 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,844
Thanks: 2,165
Thanked 607 Times in 405 Posts
Default

That worked. It said that my ballot had been received around October 8 or maybe 10? But had not been counted yet. My computer froze at that point and I had to reboot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweatman View Post
Sumter County Supervisor of Elections > Voters > Review My Registration Status (Voter Lookup)

Depending on your county, check the county’s website. This link is for Sumter and will show you the status of your mail-in ballot. Thanks for voting!
  #5  
Old 10-16-2020, 08:54 AM
jebartle's Avatar
jebartle jebartle is offline
Sage
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: LaZamora Village
Posts: 4,029
Thanks: 81
Thanked 257 Times in 120 Posts
Default

Mailed in at usps, a little over 2 weeks ago, already counted thru tracking online lake county.
  #6  
Old 10-16-2020, 11:52 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,844
Thanks: 2,165
Thanked 607 Times in 405 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That worked. It said that my ballot had been received around October 8 or maybe 10? But had not been counted yet. My computer froze at that point and I had to reboot.
Just double checked this and it was received Thursday October 8, 2020 but has not been counted yet here in Sumter County.
  #7  
Old 10-16-2020, 12:44 PM
jklfairwin jklfairwin is offline
Member
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 38
Thanks: 6
Thanked 30 Times in 18 Posts
Default

We are in the Lake county section. We are temporarily in Colorado on family matters, so we mailed in ballots. I checked the web site daily. It took 6 days for the ballots to be received and then 2 more to be marked as counted. Vote early.
  #8  
Old 10-16-2020, 01:38 PM
Nucky's Avatar
Nucky Nucky is offline
Sage
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10,034
Thanks: 2,645
Thanked 1,547 Times in 709 Posts
Default

4 out of the 6 ballots I've mailed in have been counted!

It's just a joke, calm down!
  #9  
Old 10-16-2020, 03:57 PM
EdFNJ EdFNJ is offline
Soaring Eagle member
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Bailed out of NJ after 68yrs and headed south.
Posts: 2,400
Thanks: 460
Thanked 1,222 Times in 511 Posts
Default

Interesting. Both my wife & I delivered ours to the Supervisor of Elections office on Powell Rd on 10/5 along with about 20 other people (even got a sticker ) and both only say RECEIVED and not counted as of now. Are they counted locally or do they get counted in Jacksonville or elsewhere?
__________________
.

We voted today, 10/5. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU VOTE too! (Disclaimer: Only ONCE )
  #10  
Old 10-16-2020, 04:00 PM
Bogie Shooter Bogie Shooter is offline
Sage
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,484
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1,112 Times in 544 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Interesting. Both my wife & I delivered ours to the Supervisor of Elections office on Powell Rd on 10/5 along with about 20 other people (even got a sticker ) and both only say RECEIVED and not counted as of now. Are they counted locally or do they get counted in Jacksonville or elsewhere?
Why did you pick Jacksonville?
__________________
The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it. George Orwell.
“Only truth and transparency can guarantee freedom”, John McCain
  #11  
Old 10-16-2020, 04:02 PM
EdFNJ EdFNJ is offline
Soaring Eagle member
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Bailed out of NJ after 68yrs and headed south.
Posts: 2,400
Thanks: 460
Thanked 1,222 Times in 511 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Why did you pick Jacksonville?
HUH? Pick it for what?

EDIT: I THINK I understand what you meant. I MEANT Tallahassee. We recently met someone from J'ville and I had it on my mind.

Per my post you replied to: Both my wife & I delivered ours to the Supervisor of Elections office on Powell Rd (that's in Wildwood by Pinellas)
__________________
.

We voted today, 10/5. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU VOTE too! (Disclaimer: Only ONCE )

Last edited by EdFNJ; 10-16-2020 at 04:11 PM.
  #12  
Old 10-16-2020, 06:14 PM
Nucky's Avatar
Nucky Nucky is offline
Sage
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10,034
Thanks: 2,645
Thanked 1,547 Times in 709 Posts
Default

Where is the best place to drop off one Ballot in Lady Lake where you don't have to go into a Library or deal with anyone? I just wanna drop it in a Mailbox and go.

I looked on the internet and didn't come up with a good answer that's why I'm asking.
  #13  
Old 10-16-2020, 09:46 PM
EdFNJ EdFNJ is offline
Soaring Eagle member
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Bailed out of NJ after 68yrs and headed south.
Posts: 2,400
Thanks: 460
Thanked 1,222 Times in 511 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Where is the best place to drop off one Ballot in Lady Lake where you don't have to go into a Library or deal with anyone? I just wanna drop it in a Mailbox and go.

I looked on the internet and didn't come up with a good answer that's why I'm asking.
You mean DROP OFF vs. MAIL (USPS)? It seems the only DROP OFF (not US MAIL) is in Tavares RIGHT NOW however during the early voting period see below.

Phone: 352-343-9734
Fax: 352-343-3605
Office Location: 1898 E. Burleigh Blvd. Tavares, FL 32778
Office Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 457 Tavares, FL 32778

Lake County Supervisor of Elections > Voter Information > Vote By Mail



Dropping off a Vote-by-Mail Ballot in Person

Voters who wish to deposit their voted mail ballot may do so at the 24/7 secure drop box located in our parking lot (across from the entrance and flag pole). Voters also have the option of dropping off their voted mail ballot inside the elections office during normal business between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday- Friday.

During the early voting period, voters may also choose to drop off their voted mail ballot inside any early voting location. For a listing of early voting dates, times, and locations click here

Here is the "click":
Lady Lake Public Library
225 W Guava St
Lady Lake FL 32159
__________________
.

We voted today, 10/5. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU VOTE too! (Disclaimer: Only ONCE )

Last edited by EdFNJ; 10-16-2020 at 09:54 PM.
  #14  
Old 10-16-2020, 11:30 PM
Nucky's Avatar
Nucky Nucky is offline
Sage
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10,034
Thanks: 2,645
Thanked 1,547 Times in 709 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
You mean DROP OFF vs. MAIL (USPS)? It seems the only DROP OFF (not US MAIL) is in Tavares RIGHT NOW however during the early voting period see below.

Phone: 352-343-9734
Fax: 352-343-3605
Office Location: 1898 E. Burleigh Blvd. Tavares, FL 32778
Office Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 457 Tavares, FL 32778

Lake County Supervisor of Elections > Voter Information > Vote By Mail



Dropping off a Vote-by-Mail Ballot in Person

Voters who wish to deposit their voted mail ballot may do so at the 24/7 secure drop box located in our parking lot (across from the entrance and flag pole). Voters also have the option of dropping off their voted mail ballot inside the elections office during normal business between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday- Friday.

During the early voting period, voters may also choose to drop off their voted mail ballot inside any early voting location. For a listing of early voting dates, times, and locations click here

Here is the "click":
Lady Lake Public Library
225 W Guava St
Lady Lake FL 32159
Thank You EdFNJ. Very good.
  #15  
Old 10-17-2020, 12:54 AM
mixsonci mixsonci is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 831
Thanks: 12
Thanked 72 Times in 26 Posts
Default

The piece of paper they gave me when I dropped off my ballot has Sumter County Supervisor of Elections > Home then select Lookup Voter Information, provide the required information, then the status is under "Your Mail Ballot Information"
Reply

Tags
check, find, status, ballot, couldn’t

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 AM.