"The Best" Sales Reps?

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Default "The Best" Sales Reps?

Getting serious again about buying in TV.. was down to TV 3+ years ago and met with a sales rep... so-so experience (not a good 'connection') ... can anyone provide a a strong recomendation on who I should contact to 'complete' the deal!!! Cant wait to lunch at Crisper's.... looking to visit before August is out!! thanks
Old 08-06-2009, 06:46 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I used Susan Berman, she was excellent..........GN
Old 08-06-2009, 06:53 PM

We used Scott Parrish and he was wonderful. Listened to everything we wanted and made recommendations where appropriate.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:44 PM

Ron Delk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Gold member

Unless their system has changed the original sales rep that you worked with will still get a piece of the pie.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Thumbs up Agent

Tarrant Potter is the best agent I've ever worked with anywhere. He makes sure your home will face the best direction for the hot Florida sun, considers the traffic pattern car head lights etc., very knowledgeable about upgrades and getting the best value for your money. Never!!! pushy, always returns calls, never avoids any questions. Simply the best
Old 08-07-2009, 09:57 AM

We had a great experience with Michelle Halloy.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:50 AM

Justin Wilson .....Very sincere, patient and honest. Everything he said has been accurate. From the day we met him till the day we walked in the door of our house we had no unanswered questions.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:18 PM

I have read posts like these several times over the last couple years...never have seen a reference to our representative...her name is Mitzi Terry. Has anyone worked with her? Tell me your impressions - she has been very nice to us each time we have stopped by (usually on the way to visit family).

Thanks
Old 08-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Two guys that have really impressed me are Rhod Soutar (very patient and truly listens to what you want) and Joe Constentino (happy to show you both preowned and new). Both of these gentlemen seem to go out of their way to make sure you get to look at what YOU want rather than what the sales office wants you to look at. Another plus to both of these men is that they'll happily work with you year after year until you find the perfect house at the right time for you. I know that Rhod has worked with one client for 5 years before the client finally purchased. Joe took one client out for at least 15 visits over 3 years and was pleased when the client finally purchased a place on the historic side for less than $100K. Both also know TV and their stuff. To me, these are the kind of agents you want to work with.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 08-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Jim McLaughlin is very trustworthy and kind too.

Henry and I have great confidence in Jim McLaughlin and will certainly use him to find the next house in TV.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Sage
Location: the villages since 04. Lived in Alaska, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York
Thanked 7,017 Times in 1,205 Posts

Besides the many good sales people who work the for the villages, there are many good realtors in the villages who sell resales. If you are looking for a good deal a resale may be what you want. The villages sales people are not the only ones who sell pre-owned homes in the villages. Many resales are in the MLS listing and the villages sales people don't show those houses. So if you are interested in a resale I recommend Karol Clark at Prestige Properties Realty. She can be reached at 352-255-7993, or karol@presprop.com.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Default Ron Delk - Best Sales Rep

If you are looking for a TV salesperson for new or preowned properties, I recommend Ron Delk (as several others have done also.) He was great - knowledgeable, patient, and there was no pressure.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:37 PM

I vote "RON DELK" also. One of the nicest people I've met; worked hard to please us and get it right; no pressure.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Location: Fortuna, CA, Antioch, CA Pleasanton, CA, the Village of St. Charles.
Default Chris Day

I would recommend Chris Day to anyone. I believe he is also one of the top sales people in The Villages. Very personable and very knowlegable. He recieved top honors recently for most sales.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.