Big craft fair in spanish springs this weekend 1/7 -1/8

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion
Default Big craft fair in spanish springs this weekend 1/7 -1/8

Just want to remind everyone of this great excuse to get some air and support area artisans by going up to Spanish Springs and at the same time getting in a little walking exercise in this glorious weather we're having. I will be leaving shortly to do this very thing with my lovely wife who's a crafter herself.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Location: NYC, NY, Eastern Pa, Bergen County NJ, Buttowood The Villages

Great fair ... I spent a fortune but had a great time. The crafts were out of this world..Cant wait for the next one.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Platinum member

There were several new artists this year. Loved it. And of course the glorious weather helped. And I did my fair share to help the economy.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

It was a beautiful day at the square, wasn't it. We bought a few things and loved the "soft peanut brittle" at one of the booths. The Bendy's were entertaining the crowd and the usual culinary treats and libations were on hand.

A lovely afternoon.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.