Bird poop falling through screens

Bird poop falling through screens

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 05:11 PM
Veteran member

Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina /One Retired in Duval

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimom View Post
I just noticed that in our screened area. I was thinking it was from the squirrels who love to sit on top and torture the dog. Interesting solution. Thanks!
Our squirrel runs up the birdcage in the back of the house, across the roof then climbs down the screen on our vestibule. Our cat waits in birdcage, runs from the birdcage, looks out the dining area window for a minute, realizes no squirrel, then goes as fast as she can to the front door. Still confusing the cat on how squirrel gets from point A to point B without going past window.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:55 AM

I have found that a good monthly pressure washing is the only way to effectively keep my screens clean. Also, it helps get rid of the green algae that like to accumulate over time.
Sponsored Links
Bird Poop and Squirrels
Old 07-20-2019, 03:45 AM

Default Bird Poop and Squirrels

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimom View Post
I just noticed that in our screened area. I was thinking it was from the squirrels who love to sit on top and torture the dog. Interesting solution. Thanks!
My husband pointed out to me yesterday that we haven't seen squirrels (who tortured our dog) since we got the anti-bird devices. However, our dog now barks at least once daily at the plastic owl.
Old 07-20-2019, 07:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranDianne View Post
My husband pointed out to me yesterday that we haven't seen squirrels (who tortured our dog) since we got the anti-bird devices. However, our dog now barks at least once daily at the plastic owl.
Ha ha! Dogs are so funny.

Our dog barked at the flamingo inner tube at a pool in the Keys. It had the nerve to drift.
Old 07-20-2019, 01:10 PM
Veteran member

Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina /One Retired in Duval

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranDianne View Post
So if I get the anti bird device our 4 pound Himalayan cat will just sit there and stare at it in the birdcage, even more confused, then how the squirrel gets from back of house to front without going past window.
Closed Thread

Tags
bird, pool, poop, hose, result