Water Aerobics

Closed Thread
Old 10-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Default Water Aerobics

I know that there are several centers that have water aerobics but I was wondering if anyone out there had personal suggestions as to where to go and what instructor they really liked.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Default Re: Water Aerobics

You're right...they are VERY crowded and that was BEFORE the "Seasonal Residents" started coming back. For instance, at Lake Miona for the 10:00 AM class, you have to be there by 9:15 and stand in line!!! I think they need more classes!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:10 AM

Hi-
I am coming there for two months (Nov/Dec).....are there warm water water exercise classes and how do I find out where they are held? I have fibromyalgia...and these classes help me out alot.
Thanks,
Lynn
Old 10-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Veteran member

Are some pools more crowded than others? We rented last year in March and I did classes at Savannah pool. They were well attended, but I wouldn't call them crowded. I certainly never had to wait in line.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.