Modulating Motorcycle Headlights

Closed Thread
Old 03-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Default Modulating Motorcycle Headlights

Just a short note to enlighten some of the Village drivers that have been cussing me out for the modulating headlights.

These modulators are legal in all states and are sold as a safety item and maybe, just maybe, you will notice the bike before you pull out in front of me. The modulating headlights are not the same as used on emergency vehicles or police cars. Modulating headlights go from high beam to low beam where emergency and police actually flash off and on.

You don't have to stop when you see me behind you, although it is rather fun watching the speeders brake lights when they see the modulators. :cop:

Give motorcycles a break. The little headlights coming down the road may look like a car in the distance but by the time you look the other way and give it the gas, the motorcycle is on you. My modulators have all but eliminated this problem for me.

Please be advised that you are going to see more and more of these in the future so get used to it, Chill Out!!! ;D

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.