Bottonwood Village

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Location: Johnstown, Pa. - Ebensburg, Pa. - Village of Sanibel
Default Bottonwood Village

Where is the location of the Buttonwood Village? I think it is a new development. I can not find it on a map that I have. Does anyone know what area it is near.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomie1955 View Post
Where is the location of the Buttonwood Village? I think it is a new development. I can not find it on a map that I have. Does anyone know what area it is near.
Yes it is new, off St Charles Place the most western part of that road before it loops south. West and a little south of Pennnecamp.
Hope that helps
Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Veteran member

If you are using an older map, Buttonwood is south of the western tip (or left end) of Lake Miona. On my older map, it's where they put "The Villages" in large print and would be inside of the "LEGEND" box.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomie1955 View Post
You need to spring for a new map. It is very new and has been added to the latest maps. Just be ready to buy another one soon because the growth of homes down here is blooming.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.