Breakfast crowd? at Toojays option

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Veteran member

Too Jays opens early (7?). Go early (8am) and avoid the rush. Or have them eat at home or the airport.......jmho
Old 03-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster View Post
Too Jays opens early (7?). Go early (8am) and avoid the rush. Or have them eat at home or the airport.......jmho

Why play it so close to the time of departure? I personally would go at 8:30 AM and not leave it to chance. Toojays serves a great breakfast. IMHO

Why not call and ask and then plan accordingly. They will know when the rush time begins and how long breakfast will take.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 03-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Sage

I did call. They said there is no way of knowing.

I had two college students who look like they are being asked to submit to voluntary torture when you ask them to get up before 10 a.m. I made them get up at 7:45 and we got there at 8:45 or 8:50 and all was good.

It was going to be a very long day of travel and I wanted them to have a relaxed morning. Travel is stressful enough these days. A nice filling breakfast was just the ticket.

I appreciate all your thoughtful responses but we can close this thread now. The even took place a couple days ago. All good. No worries. Let's move on to more pertinent questions
Old 03-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcisamax View Post
I did call. They said there is no way of knowing.

I had two college students who look like they are being asked to submit to voluntary torture when you ask them to get up before 10 a.m. I made them get up at 7:45 and we got there at 8:45 or 8:50 and all was good.

It was going to be a very long day of travel and I wanted them to have a relaxed morning. Travel is stressful enough these days. A nice filling breakfast was just the ticket.

I appreciate all your thoughtful responses but we can close this thread now. The even took place a couple days ago. All good. No worries. Let's move on to more pertinent questions
Sometimes that the blessing of the pope and two acts of congress. Good Luck.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 03-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
Yes it would be nice to have more choices in LSL, but it would be nicer if Colony or Brownwood had one first as they don't have any yet! Not sure about Mulberry, but they might also be included in the group that needs a breakfast place.
Beef O'Brady serves breakfast in Mulberry - 7 days a week.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:55 AM

Johny Rockets serves a great breakfast--and may give you free coffee--Breakfast is great!!!!!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.