NEW HOME PROMOTIONS

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Default NEW HOME PROMOTIONS

tHEY DO NOT SEND THIS TO EVERYONE... IT HAS A LOGIN AND PASSWORD.. WOULDN'T WANT TO :edit: OFF THE RECENT BUYERS
Old 11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Default Re: NEW HOME PROMOTIONS

HEY THANKS a lot LG for POSTING that website so all the people looking for houses can go there and skip by all of us trying to sell on our own!!! :edit: Whose side you on anyway? Hope the Properties of The Villages let you share in their commissions !!!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKP
HEY THANKS a lot LG for POSTING that website so all the people looking for houses can go there and skip by all of us trying to sell on our own!!! :edit: Whose side you on anyway? Hope the Properties of The Villages let you share in their commissions !!!
THEY DO NOT SHARE ANY COMMISSIONS AND DON'T SHOW ANYTHING BUT THERE OWN LISTINGS.. THERE ARE ANOTHER 300++ IN THE MLS. THEY MAKE 3% AND THE AGENTS SLIT THE OTHER 3%
Old 11-09-2007, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG
THEY DO NOT SHARE ANY COMMISSIONS AND DON'T SHOW ANYTHING BUT THERE OWN LISTINGS.. THERE ARE ANOTHER 300++ IN THE MLS. THEY MAKE 3% AND THE AGENTS SLIT THE OTHER 3%
So who are you a Realtor for? I still don't understand why you'd complain about TV Real Estate and then help them out by posting their sale website. Am I missing something here?
Old 11-09-2007, 05:02 PM

jkp, please don't worry that you will be passed by. buyers like myself that have done their due dilligance will look at all of the options. pricing for resales does seem a little high. if property is priced accordingly, you have no worries!
Old 11-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Sage

JKP - From an outsiders POV i find all this Real Estate talk hilarious. Let's face it - we are in a real estate SLUMP! Less information or controlling information is not something that happens during a real estate rise. During the boom times everyone wants more information. But somehow now we feel we need to limit the information so potential buyers are not aware of all options?

Please - Anyone buying anything that costs more the price of a toaster should do as much homework as they can. Especially in a buyers market. This forum can be a great place to gleam as much knowledge as i can but only if it is taken with a grain of salt. Don't you realize that I will do my homework regardless of what is said or linked to here?

My 2 cents worth.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:38 PM

Steve and Russ:

You are both right. I TOTALLY overreacted and I'm sorry. I received a personal email from "LG" and he explained his rationale to me. Thanks "LG".

You're both also right to do your homework before buying a house down here. We realized Properties of the Villages had our home priced too high and we just weren't being competitive. By listing on our own, we lowered the price significantly and I'm sure someone looking for what we have will find it is, in fact, a good deal. We're doing our homework on up north houses that's for sure!!

All things come in God's time, not ours. We sometimes want God to work on our time schedule, but that's not the way he works.

We don't want to leave TV...we really do love it here...but as you know, when family "situations" rear their ugly heads back "home"...you have to do what you have to do. Our parents gave up their time and money for us...and we have to do the same...and more...for them now.

Maybe some day we'll be able to come back to TV, but for now, we have to do all we can to sell our house down here. There is NO way we can afford 2 houses...unfortunately
Old 11-11-2007, 01:19 AM

Hi I really understand the real estate downturn. TV will do anything to keep the machine moving. Its not about you its all about them. They are your competition.

I sold my home in Baltimore it listed for 1,040,000 and I sold it for 700,000 6 months later. New homes 1/2 mile away dropped over 300,000. Its hard to compete with new construction so you need to adjust or stay put.

For my home the agent set the price not me. He is the top agent in a major RE firm. Houses up here have come back on the market several times because the deals fell through. and recently I've seen auctions taking the place of RE signs, guess because the folks just can't take it anymore.

So much for a bad RE market.

Btm line up front expect low ball offers Things ARE that bad in the RE world.

Times have changed but they will turn around in a few years. Hold in there.

:joke:

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.