Brownwood

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Default Brownwood

Does anyone have an update on Brownwood. The TV website was posting regular updates but I haven't seen anything recently.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Location: Philadelphia PA, North Wildwood NJ, Village of Tamarind Grove - June 2011

I happened to be driving down 44 this morning and saw where they have started working. There seemed to be one big wall up but nothing much else. I heard it should be completed late 2012 or early 2013 but I'm not sure.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Veteran member

I drove through there about a week ago. They are actively putting in sewers, etc. (infrastructure). I think the big wall mentioned is a golf cart tunnel. Lots of earth movers. Got a ways to go tho'
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 11-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Default Walls

I went by this evening. The high walls are "tip up" walls that are poured on the ground, cured and tipped up by a large crane. This is the method often used to build big box stores. due to the height of the walls (20+') my guess is that they will be part of the theater complex.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.