Brownwood bridge

Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2019, 05:00 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,015 Times in 273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
Never understood why people want to spend hours in a golf cart travelling to the far flung reaches of TV's, when car access is faster, safer, and more comfortable, and has been there all the time.
I agree. This is the same reason I go electric golf cart. It has no smell, it’s quiet and of course, I don’t want to ride more than an hour in a golf cart unless I am golfing.
Note: Elec carts can go more than two hours wide open.
Old 09-24-2019, 06:20 AM

seems to be give it a try
Old 09-24-2019, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
Never understood why people want to spend hours in a golf cart travelling to the far flung reaches of TV's, when car access is faster, safer, and more comfortable, and has been there all the time.
Sometimes it's about the journey and not the destination, like the road to Hana in Hawaii.
Old 09-24-2019, 07:14 AM
Veteran member

Doesn't anyone in TV have a car? How did you get around before you came here. I don't think I would want to drive 5 miles at night in my golf cart to go to Brownwood. Be patient. It will be completed. Remember, "The world will not end today, because it is already tomorrow in Australia."

"I have never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong."
Old 09-24-2019, 07:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts
Default Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilcon View Post
Doesn't anyone in TV have a car? How did you get around before you came here. I don't think I would want to drive 5 miles at night in my golf cart to go to Brownwood. Be patient. It will be completed. Remember, "The world will not end today, because it is already tomorrow in Australia."

"I have never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong."
We only use our golf cart for golf. Never drive it at night.
Old 09-24-2019, 08:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,316 Times in 870 Posts

We never use our car unless heavy rain, really cold or leaving the bubble. Don't understand the fear folks have with carts or the urgency/last minute scheduling. Retirement should be about enjoyment and nothing beats a nice ride at a slow speed with stops along the way to smell the roses.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 09-24-2019, 08:43 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,751 Times in 3,627 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
We never use our car unless heavy rain, really cold or leaving the bubble. Don't understand the fear folks have with carts or the urgency/last minute scheduling. Retirement should be about enjoyment and nothing beats a nice ride at a slow speed with stops along the way to smell the roses.

Agree.

This is a major part of our Life Style selection.

We love a golf cart cruise at night (yes, in the dark).

TV is beautiful 24/7.

Tags
bridge, usable, place, square, brownwood

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.