Brownwood robbery

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2021, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyephan View Post
Police cars were on Buena Vista, too. We saw two police and a dog running from away from World of Beer. Wondered what was going on.
they weren't robbed....here goes the rumor train
Old 07-25-2021, 11:22 AM
Default Unsavory characters night before

We were parked behind Babette’s Friday around 4:40-5:00. As we were getting into our car to leave, we saw two extremely seedy characters, one in particular was especially sweaty, dirty, disheveled and looked like he belonged in a crack house. He was so distracting I really didn’t notice much about the other person except they were loitering around an old car. My impression was they certainly didn’t look like workers or patrons. I took notice because there was really no one else walking around and so I felt a bit like we would be sitting ducks. I realize this is subjective and could be totally innocent. We’re from the big city so unsavory characters are not new to us. I also figure there are cameras probably everywhere in the squares but I could be wrong about that. And for what it’s worth, we enjoy WOB quite a bit. 😜
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4Boston View Post
Heard there was a robbery in Brownwood last evening but have not seen anything in the news, anyone have info?
Old 07-25-2021, 11:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Maybe there is a legitimate reason why they are keeping this out of the news.
Closed Thread

Tags
brownwood, robbery, news, evening, heard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.