Brownwood web cam???

Closed Thread
Old 10-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Veteran member
Default Brownwood web cam???

Is there a web cam up and running for the new square? It would be great if they could put sound with this one so we all could hear the music.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:31 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageshooter View Post
Is there a web cam up and running for the new square? It would be great if they could put sound with this one so we all could hear the music.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Web Cam for us to view .... .do not know........................................ But I hear from a semi-reliable source ...at least twelve of the 28 "construction security" cameras will probably continue to be monitored 24/7 for a long long time.....
......all monitoring public roads and construction zones

Last edited by mrfixit; 10-13-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Not yet. I keep checking to see if the networking group have assigned the necessary IP address and domain name and they have not. I will post the address and other information if they decide to install a cam in Brownwood.

VG
Old 10-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
Web Cam for us to view .... .do not know........................................ But I hear from a semi-reliable source ...at least twelve of the 28 hidden "construction security" cameras will probably continue to be monitored 24/7 for a long long time.....
...say hello to the old looking elevated water tank along powell road.....the Real water tower by the new fire station.. and you can guess where more are located...all monitoring public roads and construction zones
I sense a hidden message here.....................
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.