Burger King coming to Trailwinds Village

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Does anyone know why this Trailwinds Village is moving slower than molasses in January? I have never seen such slow construction work except where there is a money shortage. I drove by Jersey Mike's yesterday, and they seem to be nowhere near opening. I have seen Subway rent space and be open for business in less than 2 weeks.
It's slow because it's not being built by The Villages.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Does anyone know why this Trailwinds Village is moving slower than molasses in January? I have never seen such slow construction work except where there is a money shortage. I drove by Jersey Mike's yesterday, and they seem to be nowhere near opening. I have seen Subway rent space and be open for business in less than 2 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck90199 View Post
It's slow because it's not being built by The Villages.
But regarding the pace at Jersey Mike's, The Villages isn't ever involved with the interior finish work needed to open a new business. That is handled by a contractor hired by the new tenant.

Is the pace any faster at the Villages-owned Sarasota Plaza or Lake Deaton Plaza -- or Brownwood Paddock Square, for that matter. I feel the pace is the same and it's controlled by the tenant, not the developer.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Jersey Mikes open date is Jan 9th according to the staff at the northern store. Suspect that has to do with staff, taxes in a new year and easier to pass on the zoo that is December.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
king, drawing, burger, champion6, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.