Burglary Suspect

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2015, 06:35 PM
Gold member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyjam View Post
I received bulletins on my cell and home phones about a burglary suspect in our area. I live in The Pinellas. It gave a concise description of the suspect. About 15 minutes later I received another call that they had captured him. Great work by The Sumter Police.
It would be wonderful if the authorities found that this thief was the scum that stole our AED a week ago.
Old 01-28-2015, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memason View Post
Go here to signup for Code Red Alert....I always get alerts for weather. This is the first time I've had an alert like the one today.

Code Red Weather Warning | Sumter County, FL - Official Website
Great TXS for Posting
Old 01-28-2015, 07:24 PM
Sage

It was weird....my Code Red alert went off twice and I figured it was because of this incident but instead it said that places in wildwood were not getting water and once the water came back on there was a boil water advisory for 24-48 hours. I thought that was unusual since I don't live in Wildwood.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:38 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
It was weird....my Code Red alert went off twice and I figured it was because of this incident but instead it said that places in wildwood were not getting water and once the water came back on there was a boil water advisory for 24-48 hours. I thought that was unusual since I don't live in Wildwood.
I believe bps's and internet maps and such have not been updated yet. Our friends I've in Gilchrist and when we google map them it says Wildwood. Was probably Wildwood before The Villages bought the land?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.