Hey, all members. Help with membership drive........please!

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Founder
Default Hey, all members. Help with membership drive........please!

We are going to begin a newspaper advertising campaign in a week or so. My wife and I are currently on a cross country motorcycle trip. (Writing this from Taos, New Mexico...soon to leave for Sedona, Arizona then Death Valley, California) As soon as we get back, I will be buying some display ads in the Villages Daily Sun inviting people to join this wonderful forum.

Until then, we could have a mini burst of new members if each of our current members sends one email to a friend asking them to check out Talk of the Villages at www.talkofthevillages.com. Gee if every member sent one email, we could get 2,500 new members ;D I suppose some of you will send out 2, 3, 4 or more emails inviting people to join. This site is so much fun, we want everybody in the villages know about it. :#1:

I still meet people who haven't heard about TOTV. Even so, we are now averaging over 11,000 page views a day. That's fantastic, but still only a fraction of what it will be. :bigthumbsup:

Thanks,
JLK
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.