Cataract Surgery

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2021, 06:44 AM
Default Cataract Surgery

we are relatively new to TV and one of the few doctors we've been to has been Ocala Eye. I was told I needed cataract surgery. Is there any one surgeon at Ocala Eye that you would suggest? Are there different types of cataract surgery that you would suggest? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Old 05-04-2021, 06:52 AM

I can not recommend a surgeon as I did not have my cataract surgery in Florida. Whomever you choose, you need to make sure they explain the different types of lens options available so you can make an informed decision.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

St. Lukes eye, Dr. Ireland has many positive comments. I am scheduled later this year, but have a couple of friends that went there recently with excellent results. IMHO, get the least expensive lens and plan on wearing glasses. In my case it did not matter which lens I selected the results would be I would still need glasses. Dr. Ireland was very good in explaining the situation, and it was exactly what I was expecting after I did my own investigation.

Tags
cataract, surgery, suggest, eye, ocala

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.