Caribbean Lagoon coming to The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2021, 10:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
So location is in Sumter, that could be anywhere the developers don’t own property. Or maybe this is a big secret that got out, who cares. I am so happy to kayak, and paddleboard to fall in the water and not worry about a gator or a snake. I know many use the lakes here, but I am not comfortable with the lakes here.
Wherever this is, it will be popular and have many sold out days. I am guess there will be a pass holder option like the parks. Since there has been an a public statement, property has already been acquired, (like Disney acquired property quietly) or otherwise shooting them selves in the foot.
It sounds to me like this company is trying to sell franchises. There is one in Wesley Chapel.
Here is another article, but not a lot "official".

Crystal Lagoons Florida, the largest pool in the US

Wesley Chapel is near Tampa. Looks like it requires a little over seven acres to have a Lagoon;

Metro Lagoons – Welcome to Paradise

Last edited by graciegirl; 06-15-2021 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-15-2021, 04:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
It sounds to me like this company is trying to sell franchises. There is one in Wesley Chapel.
Here is another article, but not a lot "official".

Crystal Lagoons Florida, the largest pool in the US

Wesley Chapel is near Tampa. Looks like it requires a little over seven acres to have a Lagoon;

Metro Lagoons – Welcome to Paradise
Our dear friends sold their home in St Charles, some time ago, and moved to the Lagoons in the early stages of building, in Wesley Chapel. Little know fact Wesley Chapel has the largest Indian retirement community in the US.

They love the Lagoon area, the homes built by the developer, and as they said, the lake is gorgeous. They use it pretty much everyday. Bonus for them its close to Tampa, which is important to them. They always send photos of them paddle boarding, sitting in a cabana, and swimming with their granddaughter.

They do miss friends, but didn’t play golf, or attend any clubs, or classes. We were to travel down to spend a week with them in March of 2020, but plans had to change. So we have known for awhile, about the development, didn’t have to read online. We travel to WC for restaurants and shopping, we have loved the area since 07.
The Lagoon will go private soon as most of the homes are sold in the final phase. We hope to travel down early fall.

We are Lake people, from day one, so it is the one thing we miss more than anything, in TV. We travel north in the summer to the lake cottage, so we can still enjoy the lake, that is crystal clear, sometimes a little chilly, but so worth it. Then zip over the one of the Greats for more fun.

Last edited by asianthree; 06-15-2021 at 05:14 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, lagoon, coming, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.