Carts and Clubs Ocala - New Cart Sales

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2020, 08:26 AM

I bought my cart from carts and clubs in July of 2016. They come to you and do all the maintenance and service at your home. If and when I buy another one I plan on going back to carts and clubs.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:27 AM

Absolutely not true. I purchased elsewhere and have serviced with Villages carts in Brownwood. No problem at all.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:29 AM

Their service post sale is terrible, they couldn’t fix our cart and Todd Casey identified it less than 5 minutes & fixed it
Old 02-11-2020, 08:37 AM
Default Beyter value at C&C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameel View Post
I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
Bought my new gas Yamaha cart at C & C November, 2017. They worked with me patiently to pick every aspect that I wanted for my cart. They have a huge selection of carts and options for carts. A lot of people have C&C carts in the Villages so service calls are routine. They went above and beyond when I decided I might like to have different wheels ( I originally picked out radials) on my cart. Brought the new wheels to my house put them on and let me try them out. I didn't like them so they gladly changed back to my original tires and wheels. Before I purchased, I went to Villages Carts and priced one with the same options. It was $600 higher and the sales person acted as if I didn't know what I wanted and acted like I was wasting his time.. I'd recommend C&V anytime.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:40 AM
Default Costs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saljo999 View Post
Dont buy based on price alone. You may save money buying from other dealers, but Carts and Clubs has a great reputation, great service and adds things like the fuse box previously mentioned, extender handles for door zippers, heat and noise insulation in the seat area, a "dome light", etc. We have a 2016 and a 2018 from them and love them both. They also converted both carts into convertible 4 seaters (flip down rear seats) with heavier rear springs and a new rear enclosure.
Their service guys are great and do most of the maintenance in your driveway (the 4 seat conversions went back to their shop). I highly recommend them.
Hello
Just wondering how much he seat conversion was to add the rear fold down seat? Thanks
Old 02-11-2020, 08:50 AM

I have been very satisfied with them. We have been customers for 3 years without any problems.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:51 AM
Default Carts and clubs Ocala

I purchased my new cart from the Villages in 2012. I have about 14,000 miles on it and have had zero issues. I had it back for service once for add ons and got a loaner. Yes they are very busy during snow bird season. One thing I do not like about C&C is their enclosure does not wrap outside the cart basket. Therefore anything you put in that basket is outside your cart.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:58 AM

Beware of village golf carts in Brownwood We bought a new cart. (15k) and discovered major differential leak Only a day after we picked it up... First come First served they were not taking appointments is what we we’re told when we brought it back.. I was told the line starts at 7 am even for warranty work! Told service rep that it shouldn’t be driven with a leak like this and her response first come first served regardless!
Old 02-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

We purchased a Yamaha gas cart from Carts & Clubs 10 years ago. The entire experience dealing with their sales and service departments has been top notch. I will use them again in the future.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

When shopping for a Yamaha gas cart, also check with Villages Discount Golf Cars on 466 just a 1/2 mile east of Morse in the tan shopping center. My neighbor that I play golf with and I ride in his cart every other week, bought a one year old Yamaha for $9,000 loaded. Quite a savings over a brand new cart.

Village Discount Golf Car

The Villages Florida
Old 02-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Default Carts & Clubs Ocala

Quote:
I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
Bought my Yamaha golf cart 9 1/2 years ago. Have it serviced every 12-18 months, depending on usage. Great product with great service. many of my friends have purchased carts from Carts & Clubs and are very happy with the purchase.
Richard Sweetman
Old 02-11-2020, 10:19 AM

Wouldn’t go anywhere else but C&C - for all the reasons stated above plus I’ve been to their location and had long conversations with the mechanics (so I could do it myself) for purposes of tricking out my cart. They spent lots of time showing “how to’s” on their carts so I could do it on my cart.

I doubt other businesses would do that.

Purchased August 2019 - LOVE my C&C yamie!!
Old 02-11-2020, 10:41 AM

We bought from C&C in 2012 and definitely would again. Service has always been outstanding. Most service is done in your driveway within a week of calling. Will buy from them again.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:55 AM

Service is great. They will come to your home for service and repair. I have ok be from C&C and another from Villages. Both do great job!
Old 02-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Smile Carts & Clubs vs The Villages Carts

Quote:
Back in November 2015 after much research we purchased our brand new 2016 Yamaha EFI gas golf cart from Carts & Clubs. They provide great customer service and after sales support. BTW I am selling our golf cart which looks brand new for $7,300.
My husband passed last year and I will be moving out of the Villages to be closer to family. contact information: csdjsw@aol.com
Closed Thread

Tags
carts, clubs, sales, villages, support

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.