Carts and Clubs Ocala - New Cart Sales

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2020, 12:04 PM

I bought my cart from C&C in 2015. The at home service has been great Not one complaint.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameel View Post
I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
Have you checked into “Village Discount Golf Car” 466 or the one on 441 just north of 42? Not “The Villages”, Village Discount.
My neighbor here in The Villages recommended them when we moved here 4 years ago. I am so glad they did.
Carts and Clubs I hear good things about, not so much with The Villages.
Their options and color choices are fantastic.
5 year warranty and they come to you for service.
Thinking about getting the new “Quietech” and it will be from Village Discount.
Check them out.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:00 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
We purchased a cart from Carts & Clubs in Ocala about 12 years ago and the service was fine. They sent someone to our home at our expense. Eventually we went with a local company for service. A friend recommended him and asked us to help him start up his new business. We had no problem with Carts & Clubs. However, when it was time to get our last cart we went with Village Discount on CR 466 (between Morse Blvd. and 441/27). Carl Tuthill was our salesman and his price was great (lower than C&C)and so is their service. Their telephone is 633-8480. You are welcome to use our name (Henry Phinney).
Old 02-11-2020, 05:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget Eichaker View Post
Their service post sale is terrible, they couldn’t fix our cart and Todd Casey identified it less than 5 minutes & fixed it
Who are you referring to?
Old 02-11-2020, 08:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,558 Times in 507 Posts

We've bought 3 from C&C and with every purchase they have been awesome to work with. I do all the oil changes, but if anything else is needed, they are quick to come to the house.

My wife's 1st cart came from Village Discount Golf Carts. One day, as she was pulling into the driveway, the clutch on her Yamaha came apart. She called VDGC and the person there pretty much told her she didn't know what she was talking about. Now, my wife grew up with her dad and brother always working on machinery at their home, so she did know what she was talking about. VCGC came out - 4 DAYS LATER - and fixed it; the next day we put a for sale sign on it and sold it the next day.

VDGC will never get an endorsement from us.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:50 PM

Been in same situation and guess what? One answer following this question:
Who is going to give you ‘Service’ when needed? The Villages Yamaha
Anyone else will give you PROMISES... TRUST ME...not involved in the business
Old 02-12-2020, 05:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

[QUOTE=nancymiller217@yahoo.com;1717125]
Quote:
However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service./QUOTE]

We had the same reservations and did not buy from them. I understand that Golf Cars of the Villages May decline to service your cart if you buy elsewhere.
They will not service carts bought elsewhere. Period. We have bought from both. C&C makes appointment, comes to your home, for service. I like their enclosure better. When we need service on the Villages cart. You get to get up really early sit in line, and may or may not get in. Sometimes they will make an appointment, but you get find a needle in a haystack easier
Old 02-13-2020, 08:25 AM

We bought ours from a place in Webster. Big savings over the villages and Ocala. They are here twice a week if your cart needs service. Highly recommend.
Closed Thread

Tags
carts, clubs, sales, villages, support

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.