Cason hammock rec. Cntr. Open, location too close to homes?

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2022, 07:40 AM
Default Cason hammock rec. Cntr. Open, location too close to homes?

Some homes are REAL CLOSE . Depending on home owners, either too close or party time. Which are you?recent overhead pic in "Daily Sun" exemplifies my point.
Old 01-14-2022, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbartle1 View Post
Some homes are REAL CLOSE . Depending on home owners, either too close or party time. Which are you?recent overhead pic in "Daily Sun" exemplifies my point.
One of the first things I learned when we started contemplating purchasing a home here was a list of suggestions I found on either this forum or a similar one. The list included things like "Don't buy too close to pickleball courts," "Don't buy too close to the rec centers," "Try to avoid a west-facing lanai," etc.

I have a west-facing lanai, which is bothersome for about 60 minutes most afternoons. I also bought very close to a dog park, which might bother some. With 2 dogs who enjoy watching the frolics from our deck, and with a built-in 7AM alarm clock when the park opens, I like it. Different strokes for different folks.

On the other hand, people who buy next to the golf course, and then have apoplexy when somebody steps onto their grass, make me shake my head.
Old 01-14-2022, 11:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,367 Times in 2,396 Posts

Unless you are buying one of those homes………..

Tags
close, homes, cason, time, you?recent

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.