Cattle Barons' Ball Golf Cart Drawing

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2016, 10:26 AM
Default Cattle Barons' Ball Golf Cart Drawing

I assume I did not win, but does anyone know if someone won. I did not see anything in the newspaper and my emails to both Cattle Barons and the seller of the raffle tickets have gone unanswered. Anyone know if indeed there was a drawing on September 24, 2016. Thank you in advance for any courteous replys.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:06 PM

I guess there was no drawing. No one will answer my emails or TOTV posting! Disappointing!
Old 11-30-2016, 08:08 AM

Davefin, The same thing, CocoaVia had a cart drawing last year, I never found out who (if anyone) won the cart.
Old 11-30-2016, 08:39 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Look at the Car show this month at LSL where a number of dealers were offering Large Screen TVs in a free drawing just for signing up. Got a call yesterday from the Lincoln dealer and they asked for me....I said did I win the TV?? She said no but I will offer you the chance to drive for free a new lincoln over night.

I responded no thank you but I asked who won the TV?? She replied I dont think they had enough response (entries or leads) so they did not have a winning name drawn....NO TV was awarded!!!

Something should be done about this
Old 12-02-2016, 09:27 AM

I apologize as I just saw this, I work for The American Cancer Society and I am so very sorry as I have not received your inquiries and don't follow Talk of The Villages. Please accept my heartfelt apologies for your not receiving a timely response to your question.

It is because of generous people such as yourself and many others who contributed in so many ways that were able to sell 273 tickets for the golf cart to support The American Cancer Society. The winner was indeed drawn the night of the Cattle Barons' Ball on September 24th at the conclusion of the night at The Savannah Center. The lucky winner was Mr. Leonard Temple who is a resident of The Villages. Even though it was late, we did call Mr. Temple the night of the 24th and he was thrilled as he had just purchased his ticket a few days prior. ( we may have woke him up ) He and his lovely wife took possession of their new cart on Monday September 26th at the Villages Discount Golf Cart Store, as they were the major donor for this beautiful and generous gift.

I am so very sorry for any confusion and am unsure of why your inquiries were not answered. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly on my personal cell phone at 732.672.3300. We do so appreciate you and everyone that participated in this event to help put an end to the horrible disease. We are very grateful more than words can say.

Tami Dion

Last edited by baileym; 12-02-2016 at 09:35 AM. Reason: wasn't complete
Old 12-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefin View Post
I guess there was no drawing. No one will answer my emails or TOTV posting! Disappointing!
So you're disappointed that someone didn't call you to tell you that you didn't win?
Old 12-03-2016, 09:18 AM

Thank you very much Tami for the clarification. Much appreciated. I was NOT asking to be called to tell me I had NOT won, as one of the individual in this forum indicated. I was just questioning why the results were not posted in local media. Thanks again for your courteous response.
Closed Thread

Tags
cattle, barons, drawing, replys, courteous

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.