CBD, Fireworks and Pet Anxiety

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 06-29-2020, 12:00 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Lightbulb CBD, Fireworks and Pet Anxiety

Celebrations that include loud fireworks often terrify dogs. Though there's not yet much science to confirm it, some veterinarians and pet owners say CBD, an extract of hemp, can ease a pet's fear.

My Hemp Solutions carries a variety of CBD pet products including tinctures, treats and shampoos! Every year we, and our sister store Toledo Hemp Center, help HUNDREDS of pets with firework anxiety! You may not have a pet with anxiety but one of your friends of family may so spread the word!
Also great for joint pain!!!

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

My Hemp Solutions
13743 N US 441
Lady Lake FL 32159
*Golf Cart Accessible!!!
Old 06-29-2020, 06:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,855 Times in 565 Posts

I got home from work today in horrible pain in my hip. I have osteoporosis, and the less I move while standing up, the more stiff I get. I have to move (which is why I'm the dancing cart lady at work). But today was especially bad.

I got home and around 6 decided I'd try the dropper full of the CBD tincture. It's just after 7 now and yes I'm still sore, but it's manageable now. I can stand up without limping. Sort of like if something is stiff and a little 3-in-1 oil will loosen the hinges. They'll still be rusty but they won't squeak so loudly! This CBD oil did that for my hip today!
Old 06-29-2020, 06:56 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,313 Times in 444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
I got home from work today in horrible pain in my hip. I have osteoporosis, and the less I move while standing up, the more stiff I get. I have to move (which is why I'm the dancing cart lady at work). But today was especially bad.

I got home and around 6 decided I'd try the dropper full of the CBD tincture. It's just after 7 now and yes I'm still sore, but it's manageable now. I can stand up without limping. Sort of like if something is stiff and a little 3-in-1 oil will loosen the hinges. They'll still be rusty but they won't squeak so loudly! This CBD oil did that for my hip today!
I pop a CBD gummy every morning when I get out of bed. I feel like the tin man from the wizard of Oz, who has been left out in the rain when I get up. The CB D is my oil can, it work s and is so much bett,er for me than taking non steroidal anti inflamotories.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:52 PM
Sage
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.

Sure everything better when you’re high on something? But what goes up sooner or later come down v
Old 06-29-2020, 08:08 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,313 Times in 444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Sure everything better when you’re high on something? But what goes up sooner or later come down v
There is zero high from CBD, it is not THC. Totally different, educate yourself before pointing fingers.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:15 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I wish people could get high from CBD, I would have a line out my door and I assure you that is definitely not the case :crickets: Lmmfao
Old 06-30-2020, 10:38 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle

We had a collie/shepherd mix that our son brought home as a pup from school one day. Rocky did not care much for July fireworks. Many dogs are the same regarding fireworks. We got medication from our Vet to calm him down if he got too upset when it was this time of year. A great dog and turned out to be a good “watch dog” when I traveled. We had a relative large fenced in back yard and Rocky was like a member of the family. Yep, still miss ol’ Rocky.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:01 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
We had a collie/shepherd mix that our son brought home as a pup from school one day. Rocky did not care much for July fireworks. Many dogs are the same regarding fireworks. We got medication from our Vet to calm him down if he got too upset when it was this time of year. A great dog and turned out to be a good “watch dog” when I traveled. We had a relative large fenced in back yard and Rocky was like a member of the family. Yep, still miss ol’ Rocky.
I just had to let my 20yr old Aussie/border collie go a few weeks ago. She is pictured in the original post above. Miss her dearly

Tags
pet, hemp, cbd, anxiety, fireworks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.