Cell Phone Service

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Default Cell Phone Service

I live in Fenney and have Verizon Wireless Service which doesn’t work. I am aware that I can use WiFi but I am looking for a service that works well. It would be great to also be able to use a jet pack for data. Does anyone have a wireless provider that works great?
Old 12-10-2017, 10:45 PM

We live in Fenney and experience the same thing. Someone said they have a “booster” but I think that was for another carrier. We used a jet pack with some success...the North-facing wall of the House gets the best signal but it is weak.
Allegedly, Verizon is adding another tower....heard this from my realtor and others.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,129 Times in 2,241 Posts

We have Verizon cell service, and when visiting in Fenny I have experienced poor service and dropped calls. The people we were visiting had another carrier, and had similar problems. That is the bad news, with all of the building going on I would expect all of the cell companies to install addtional equipment in the near future, as this will get much worse if they do not.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
We have Verizon cell service, and when visiting in Fenny I have experienced poor service and dropped calls. The people we were visiting had another carrier, and had similar problems. That is the bad news, with all of the building going on I would expect all of the cell companies to install addtional equipment in the near future, as this will get much worse if they do not.
When we met with our realtor in Fenney last week she said they were told in their morning meeting that Verizon had agreed to add a tower down that way. Don't know how long that could take though.

When we rented in Fenney last wk our Verizon didn't work either. I discovered if I drove to the Rec center and kept pulling into different parking spots I could eventually find a spot that had a somewhat ok signal. Not sure what anyone would think if they saw me driving into all the different parking spots....lol.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,755 Times in 3,630 Posts

I agree with Tinker.

Verizon is the best in TV..............Feeney is new, so it will take some time to get on their radar.

Like the Field of Dreams..............Build it and They will Come.
Closed Thread

Tags
service, wireless, works, great, provider

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.