century link prism problems?

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2014, 11:03 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Ooops, OK, I misunderstood your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
Heheh...no. I have Comcast 25 Mbps internet service. It's been reliable and plenty fast. (True 25 Mbps download speed almost all the time.) But you're probably right for Centurylink customers.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:20 PM

Nathan....I was just scrolling through this thread to see if I was the only person having issues with Century Link. Its been close to 1 1/2 years since I switched to Prism and have been absolutely plagued with problems, particularly the last several months. Mostly TVs freezing but also audio warbling. Sometimes rebooting the box solves it but not always. Tech came out a few months ago and installed your wireless system and assured me issues would subside. They have actually worsened. They refunded me some money and even reduced my payment for 12 more months. I'd rather have reliability than a lower rate. I have all occurrences, about 17, documented since 10/14. It should be embarrassing to any quality manager. The freezing just repeats and repeats. The last two times level one can't even tell me what was wrong they just said it was "in the neighborhood". Then last week my phones went dead at the same time the TVs froze. There are other events that would just take up too much time to list here. I don't like airing issues like this on this site but I am disgusted with the lack of reliability. What really bothers me is several of my neighbors suffer the same issues and don't bother to report it. To my total surprise I recognize your name as the person I bought Century Link from. Sure would be nice to get some satisfaction from this company. I'm sure not everyone has the same problems I do or you wouldn't be in business.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.