Certainteed Shingle Warranty

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2019, 06:17 AM
Default Certainteed Shingle Warranty

Certainteed had a contract up until a short while ago with The Villages. They offered a 10 year spot free (mildew & algae free) warranty on said shingles. If you are the original home owner, and the home is less than 10 years of age, I would recommend contacting the home warranty department for details on how to see if you qualify for a FREE roof cleaning.
Old 02-14-2019, 07:07 AM

you do not have to be the original owner. i am getting a free cleaning. my sister is getting her entire roof replaced because of some manufacturing defects. make the call -- you have nothing to lose. the villages warranty office has the number.
Old 02-15-2019, 06:57 AM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656

many in our neighborhood had it done. company did a great job. roofs look great.
Old 02-15-2019, 07:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmarkp View Post
you do not have to be the original owner. i am getting a free cleaning. my sister is getting her entire roof replaced because of some manufacturing defects. make the call -- you have nothing to lose. the villages warranty office has the number.
However if you are not the original owner you only have a limited warranty and it is only good unti 24 months after purchasing. We found that out at 24 months 18 days

Tags
home, free, warranty, certainteed, qualify

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.