Chairs Missing in Squares

Closed Thread
Old 05-20-2020, 11:36 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdelange View Post
Don't be surprised if the developer of TV (the Morse family) uses the virus thing as an excuse to cancel the nightly entertainment.He thought nothing of taking away Katie Belle without taking it up with the residents.If Uncle Harold were here, he would kick their collective asses.
C'mon now...really?
Steve

Last edited by anothersteve; 05-20-2020 at 11:47 AM.
Old 05-20-2020, 11:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,361 Times in 2,394 Posts

Quote:
Don't be surprised if the developer of TV (the Morse family) uses the virus thing as an excuse to cancel the nightly entertainment.He thought nothing of taking away Katie Belle without taking it up with the residents.If Uncle Harold were here, he would kick their collective asses.
The square merchants would have something to say about your WAG.
I don't remember in any of the documents that I got with my home purchase that I would be consulted about anything that might change in the future. Did You???
Old 05-20-2020, 11:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,028 Times in 5,325 Posts

Quote:
My understanding is the merchants pay for the nightly entertainment as it gets people to come to their establishments before or after.
Old 05-20-2020, 12:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
You should really take the time to both understand how things work here and what Uncle Harold's motivation was to start this place (hint: profit)

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 05-20-2020, 01:19 PM

Why the concern about chairs at the square. There is no entertainmentt. Plus people have proved they do not know the meaning of Social Distancing. I know so they bring their own chairs at least the message was sent. Stay safe. Follow guidelines. Be good to yourself and all.around you.
Old 05-20-2020, 02:47 PM

hahahahahaha. so no one will sit in them!!!!
Old 05-20-2020, 02:58 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,549 Times in 418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersteve View Post
Are you saying that as fact or just conjecture?
Steve
Fact. If it was conjecture, I'd have said "I think".
Old 05-20-2020, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milling73 View Post
Does anyone know why all the chairs were removed at Spanish Springs Square? They were chained together, but now totally gone. Why?
Thanks
Why not? Might as well. Everyone knows that if chairs are provided, people are going to move them. Hopefully, this will keep the wall to wall crowds down.

Medicated Vet ... For your protection.
Quote from Boot Camp Company Commander: "I'm gonna have to issue you all plexi-glass belly buttons, so when you have your heads up your asses, you can at least see where you're going."
Old 05-20-2020, 06:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to Emmakrock@yahoo.com

Probably thought people would rush out and throw cushions on them
Old 05-20-2020, 06:35 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

They sent the chairs to the super secret back up square, you were not invited. There is a special knock and pass word to get in.

Back to reality are they still working on LSL square, the shade Areas looked very interesting
Old 05-20-2020, 07:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
They sent the chairs to the super secret back up square, you were not invited. There is a special knock and pass word to get in.

Back to reality are they still working on LSL square, the shade Areas looked very interesting
I finally got out of the house today and took a car ride. Looked at the new bridge across Rt 44. Then we went into the new Chitty Chatty neighborhood just south of the bridge. It is obvious they will start occupying the houses any day now. The new bridge and the few lucky that invested in the latest community will certainly benefit first for golf cart connectivity. Keep your eye out for stacks of green chairs and you might have an insight for the 4th town square.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:40 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,656 Times in 938 Posts

Quote:
Oh get over it already.

Harold would be beaming with pride. His family took his failing business and turned it into a huge success. That's right - failing.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:37 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut the front door View Post
Fact. If it was conjecture, I'd have said "I think".
I would like to hear more about the fact then..
Steve
Old 05-21-2020, 02:27 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milling73 View Post
Does anyone know why all the chairs were removed at Spanish Springs Square? They were chained together, but now totally gone. Why?
Thanks
Which square? If it's Sumter Landing, they are going to do some work to the "floor". Maybe they just wanted to get them out of the way.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:31 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts12755 View Post
I heard that initially when the squares open you need to bring your own chairs for sanitizing reasons.
Where did you hear it from ?
Closed Thread

Tags
chairs, springs, totally, chained, square

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.