If you don't have one, I suggest you get one.

Closed Thread
Old 08-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Founder
Default If you don't have one, I suggest you get one.

The digital picture frames are fabulous. Unlike traditional static picture frames, these rotate your most precious photos constantly, thus riveting the memories in your mind. I think they are fantastic. We have one on our kitchen counter near the sink and both my wife and I stop frequently to pause and view the memories. Get one.
Old 08-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Default Re: If you don't have one, I suggest you get one.

That sounds wonderful! At the risk of sounding nosy, would you mind too much saying what kind you decided on, where you got yours, price, and how many pictures it will hold (memory), what size, (resolution) etc?

Thanks for any info!
Old 08-18-2007, 06:25 AM
Founder
Default Re: If you don't have one, I suggest you get one.

Ours was a gift from our daughter and her family. It is a polaroid. There are lots of good ones out there. The memory is determined by the size of the SD (secure date card) that you choose to install. A 2GB will hold hundreds and hundreds of pics. The resolution is great.

A friend of mine bought one that offered "on line" access to accounts that host pictures. I don't think that is necessary. He took it back and got one that just holds his pictures. I think you can get a good one with a fairly large screen plus a large SD card for under $200.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.