CHAT ......... yadda, yadda, yadda

Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: CHAT ......... yadda, yadda, yadda

HB...... LOL ....... I'm REALLY shy and I don't have any shy friends cuz that would REALLY be boring. HS was a black hole in my life because at that time, I had no social skills. No kidding, all of my friends are outgoing, some gregarious, most definitely not shy; that way we compliment each other - they talk a lot, I listen ;D ;D
Old 02-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Gold member

You listen and my career has been listening.

HB
Old 02-15-2008, 12:54 AM
Soaring Eagle member

CONEY-IS-BAB
Now I got it........Its been bugging me......
GOODBYE MY CONEY ISLAND BABY
FAREWELL MY OWN TRUE LOVE......
damn I'm getting old.....but at least I'll sleep tonight.
finally , fumar
Old 02-15-2008, 01:06 AM
Veteran member

fumar.... LOL ...... I remember that song also. (I was born in Coney Island, that's why I chose the handle) ;D ;D But, CI WAS fun in the old days, wasn't it
Old 02-15-2008, 03:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyIsBabe
Hyacinth Bucket: yes, I remember that...... and when I was very young, my mother told me not to go "under the boardwalk" cuz that's where the pervs went ! LOL Are there any beach towns left like that ??????????

Santa Cruz, CA Beach Boardwalk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Cruz_Beach_Boardwalk
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 02-15-2008, 04:58 AM
beartrack1

Hi Coney Island Babe. I was born in Coney Island hospital and lived in east Flatbush on Madison place and avenue R. I went to P.S.222 then to James Madison High school. I hung out on bay 15 in Coney Island and got my first after school job working as a starter at the Tornado rollercoaster. The Madison football team used to hang out at a little bar under the boardwalk on bay 15, it was called the Bop House, it was owned by one of the ball players mother. Everytime we won a game we would have a team party there. That place stayed open 12 months a year, I remember the times when our team went there to shovel the snow all the way to the front door. That dear lady knew us all, she would only serve us soft drinks until we turned 18, anyone of us caught with a beer was barred forever. On our 18th birthday she would throw a party on the house. I could go on forever about Brooklyn in the fifty's, I loved that time in my life. The kids growing up today will never know. Can't wait to get to TV and join the Brooklyn club.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.